Patient Portal Troubleshooting
**** Are you having trouble accessing your WSWH Patient Portal? Let us help! ****
Common problem #1:
"I have established a username and password for my WSWH patient portal account – but have not received any results or correspondence since then":
- An additional step is needed - you need to "open the door" of communication with us to complete the portal member log in process.
- Please log back into your portal - once you're there - click ASK A QUESTION icon: From there just click any of the providers names and send us a note literally saying 'portal verified'. Click Continue at the bottom right AND then SEND at the bottom as well.
Common problem #2
"I am having trouble accessing my patient portal or getting Medfusion to grant me access with my username/password/security question":
- Clear your browsing history/cache/cookies in your browser – then re-try logging in.
- If that doesn't work - try logging into your portal with a different browser.
Common problem #3
"I am not receiving the Medfusion Patient Portal invite":
- Please log into your email account. If you google "how to not have email blocked from my _____ email" (insert Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Aol, etc) – the first thing that pops up is a step by step instruction on what you need to do for that email service. Please make sure Medfusion is not under blocked users. The actual invite will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject of the email will be "Subject: WSWH invites you to join our new Patient Portal". You can then also add email@example.com TO your contacts here in this same area to ensure you'll get this invite.