We are a fast paced and active private OB/GYN office seeking highly motivated, hardworking individuals
Receptionist/Front Office Administration
Full-time, immediate start
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Greet and check patients in at the front desk
- Greet patients in a friendly manner
- Verify patient demographics, updating as necessary.
- Obtain current insurance billing information.
- Obtain paperwork from new patients.
- Collect co-pays and balances due.
B. Answer phones and schedule appointments.
- Answer phones in a professional and courteous manner.
- Forward and take messages appropriately.
- Inform triage nurse of urgent calls.
- Schedule, cancel, and/or reschedule appointments accurately.
Education, Certification/Licensure, Experience:
- Must have completed high school education.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling several things at once.
- Must be neat, organized, accurate and be a team player.
Work Location and schedule:
- West Suburban Women's Health: 545 Plainfield Rd, Ste C, Willowbrook, IL
- Private Practice Physician office setting
- Weekday shifts – no nights, weekends or holidays required!
Salary and benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical insurance
- Vision Insurance/Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Health Savings
- 401K retirement plan, which includes an employer contribution
Candidates who meet the above qualifications can email or fax their cover letter and resume to:
Joanie Nikischer, practice manager
PH: 630-654-2229 x 112